Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, taco pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Taco pie is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Taco pie is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Meanwhile, brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the taco seasoning and stir together well. When dough is done, remove from oven and place meat mixture on top, then layer with sour cream and cheese, and then top off with the crushed nacho chips. Stir milk, eggs and Bisquick mix until blended.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have taco pie using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Taco pie:
- Prepare 2 large bakers potatoes
- Make ready 1 stick butter
- Make ready 1 lb hamburger
- Make ready 1 package taco seasoning of your choice
- Get 1/3 Cup water
- Prepare 1/2 diced onion
- Make ready 1 cup shredded coby cheese
- Prepare 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Get 1 cup salsa
Mix the beans and the salsa in a bowl. Spread the bean mixture in the bottom of the baked pie crust. Top with half the tortilla chips. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Steps to make Taco pie:
- Preheat oven to 350. Put the butter in a non stick deep frying pan. Heat on medium heat. Peel and shredded both potatoes right into the pan. Evenly distribute the potatoes and let sit on Med 15 minutes and you flip and repeat on other side.
- Put hash browns in a 9” deep dish pie Dish.
- Brown hamburger completely. And strain all grease in a colander. Put back in frying pan and add seasoning and 1/3 Cup water. Stir and heat until seasoning is mixed into the meat. Then put on top of hash browns.
- Then top with your cheese, onions and salsa. Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Top with half the tortilla chips. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in taco seasoning mix, water and olives. Spoon beef mixture into corn chips in crust. Add salt, cumin, and chili powder and cook for another minute.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food taco pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!