Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tequila lime chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tequila Lime Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Tequila Lime Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Massive Selection of Personalised Gifts For Your Loved Ones. First, put the jointed chicken pieces into a freezer bag. Mix together the tequila, zest and juice of the limes, the chilli flakes, salt and olive oil, and then tip this into the freezer bag with the chicken. Combine the tequila, lime juice, orange juice, chili powder, jalapeno pepper, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook tequila lime chicken using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tequila Lime Chicken:
- Get Marinade
- Make ready 3 pounds boneless and skinless chicken thighs
- Get 1/2 cup Gold tequila
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Get 1/3 cup lime juice
- Prepare 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- Get Cooking
- Get 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Make ready 1 cup celery
- Make ready 1 cup cashews
Take a couple of slices of lime and rub it on your chicken. Put the chicken in a big bowl and set it aside. The lime will start marinating your chicken. Then take a small bowl and mix together the tequila lime.
Steps to make Tequila Lime Chicken:
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces. Add spices to the chicken. Toast the cashews and set aside.
- Mix the tequila and the lime juice.
- Put the chicken into a Ziploc bag. Add the marinade. Fill the sink with water. Submerge the bag till the air is pushed out. Seal allow to marinate for at least 2 hours. Heat a pan and add all the marinade and chicken and simmer till reduced by half. Add the celery when reduced.
- Add the sugar and cashews. Simmer 15 minutes stirring often. Serve I hope you enjoy!!! I served with rice.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
The lime will start marinating your chicken. Then take a small bowl and mix together the tequila lime. Rub the garlic onto the chicken meat. Give it a good rub all over the meat and the skin. Whisk all the Marinade ingredients together in a big bowl, mix well.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tequila lime chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!