Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mos burger-style chicken rice burger. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mos Burger-style Chicken Rice Burger is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Mos Burger-style Chicken Rice Burger is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mos burger-style chicken rice burger using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mos Burger-style Chicken Rice Burger:
- Make ready Rice buns
- Take 700 grams Plain cooked rice
- Make ready 4 tbsp Soy sauce
- Take 4 tbsp Mirin
- Make ready 1 tbsp Sesame seeds
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- Get Chicken patties
- Get 150 grams Minced chicken
- Take 1/4 Onion
- Prepare 1 dash Carrot
- Prepare 1 dash Green bell pepper
- Get 2 tbsp Panko
- Take 1 tbsp 2 parts tofu (drained) to 1 part miso
- Get 1 Salt and pepper
- Get 1 tsp Juice from grated ginger
- Prepare Teriyaki Sauce
- Get 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Get 1 tbsp Mirin
- Make ready 1 tbsp Sugar
- Get 2 tbsp Sake
- Make ready 2 tbsp Water
- Make ready 1 tbsp Katakuriko
Instructions to make Mos Burger-style Chicken Rice Burger:
- First make the rice buns. Heat soy sauce and mirin until it boils, then remove from heat and add the katakuriko and sesame seeds.
- Evenly mix sauce from Step 1 with slightly firm cooked rice.
- Shape the rice buns to whatever size you prefer (use a little water to form them).
- Heat sesame oil in frying pan and fry the rice buns until crispy.
- Combine chicken patty ingredients in food processor and blend until vegetables are finely chopped.
- Form patties into desired size, cook in a frying pan, then coat in teriyaki sauce.
- Top with lettuce, sliced onions, sunny-side-up, mayonnaise, or other topping of your choice and serve.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food mos burger-style chicken rice burger recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!