Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken broccoli rice casserole🍛. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole🍛 is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole🍛 is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Auf EDEKA.de erfahren Sie jetzt mehr über beliebte Obst- und Gemüsesorten. Hochwertige Outdoor-Ausrüstung für Dein Outdoor Abenteuer! Combine chicken, soup, broccoli, rice, and water in a bowl; mix thoroughly. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking pan and cover with foil.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken broccoli rice casserole🍛 using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole🍛:
- Get 2 tbsp
- Make ready 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Get 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Get salt/pepper, to taste
- Take 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- Take 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 1/4 cups white long grain rice
- Prepare 2 cups broccoli florets
- Get 10.5 oz Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- Take 1/2 cup milk
- Make ready 1/2 cup sour cream
- Get 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Get 1 tsp dried thyme
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Get 2 tbsp melted butter
- Get 1 1/2 cup crushed Ritz crackers
When broccoli is done, drain, let cool and dice. For the sauce: Heat half and half in microwave til bubbles appear around sides of bowl, but it does not boil. Add half the milk, stirring as you go, and once incorporated into the flour add the rest of the milk and stir. Add broth, rice, thyme and a just pinch of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole🍛:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and season with Italian seasoning and desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Heat butter in a large pot over medium heat until melted. Add the chicken and cook until golden brown on all sides, about 5 min.Remove and set aside.
- Add the chicken broth, olive oil, and rice to the pot and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cover tightly and cook for 7 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and replace the cover. Cook for 8 more minutes. Refrain from stirring.
- Turn off heat and remove the cover. Let the rice stand for 10 minutes, do not stir. Any rice on the bottom of the pot will release.
- Add the cooked chicken, soup, milk, optional seasonings, and half of the sharp cheddar cheese.
- Add to a lightly greased 9 × 13 casserole dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake for 15 minutes.
- Melt the butter and crumble up the crackers. Combine to form the topping for the casserole.
- Top the casserole with the crumbled cracker topping and bake uncovered for 10 additional minutes.
- Let the casserole sit for 5 minutes prior to serving.
- Enjoy this cheesy crunchy meal.🍛
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Add half the milk, stirring as you go, and once incorporated into the flour add the rest of the milk and stir. Add broth, rice, thyme and a just pinch of salt and pepper. Stir, bring to simmer, then cover. How To Make Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole. Add chicken, broccoli, and rice, mix well.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken broccoli rice casserole🍛 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!