Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken spaghetti with cheese. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Add the spaghetti and olives if desired. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain spaghetti; add to the chicken mixture and toss to coat. In a large pot, combine the Ro*tel with the juice, undiluted cream of mushroom soup, Velveeta cheese, and cream cheese.
Chicken spaghetti with cheese is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chicken spaghetti with cheese is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken spaghetti with cheese using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken spaghetti with cheese:
- Make ready 16 oz thin spaghetti
- Get 4-6 boneless chicken thighs
- Get 1 onion
- Take 1 can cream of chicken soup 10 1/2 oz
- Take 3-4 stalks celery
- Prepare 1 can cream of mushroom soup 10 1/2 oz
- Make ready 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies 10 oz
- Prepare 1 box Velveeta cheese 16 oz
- Take 8 oz shredded chedder cheese
Spaghetti is coated in a from scratch milk based sauce with chicken, peppers and chilis and finished in the oven with a hefty layer of cheese. Cook the spaghetti in the same chicken cooking broth until al dente. The Best Chicken Spaghetti recipe calls for sliced grilled chicken, spaghetti noodles, cream of chicken, salsa, sour cream and cheese. This recipe is one I've been meaning to share for a while but it needed some tweaking.
Steps to make Chicken spaghetti with cheese:
- Boil chicken in water (You can add herbs and spices here if you wish). Set aside to cool.
- Cook 16 oz. of spaghetti in the same water you used to cook the chicken. Drain and set aside.
- Cut chicken into diced size cubes.
- Saute onions and celery in olive oil until translucent
- In a large pot combine cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, sauteed onions and celery, diced tomatoes with green chilies, and cubed cheese and heat on low to medium.
- Once the Velveeta cheese has melted add chicken and spaghetti to the pot and mix well.
- Pour everything into a large cake pan or glass cooking dish
- Add a layer of cheddar cheese on the top and cook at 350° for 20 minutes
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
The Best Chicken Spaghetti recipe calls for sliced grilled chicken, spaghetti noodles, cream of chicken, salsa, sour cream and cheese. This recipe is one I've been meaning to share for a while but it needed some tweaking. The original recipe I had for it was, well, kinda bland. Shredded chicken and spaghetti stirred into a mixture of melted cheese, green onion, tomatoes, red and green chile peppers and creamy mushroom soup. A Classic Chicken Spaghetti with a little bite.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken spaghetti with cheese recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!