Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, christi's portobello burger. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Christi's Portobello Burger is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Christi's Portobello Burger is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have christi's portobello burger using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Christi's Portobello Burger:
- Prepare combine meat & seasoning ,shape into burger patties, grill, or fry to desired doneness.
- Prepare 1 lb Lean ground beef, or turkey
- Prepare 8 portobello mushrooms
- Take 1 finely chopped onion
- Get 1 medium Tomato, sliced
- Prepare 4 slice your choice of cheese, I prefer Swiss
- Make ready 8 slice Cooked bacon
- Prepare 1 lawery's seasoning to your liking
- Take 1 fresh minced garlic, or powdered added to your liking
- Make ready 1 black pepper to your liking
- Take 4 each lettuce slices, or small handful of shredded lettuce enough for each burger
Instructions to make Christi's Portobello Burger:
- Combine seasoning, blend well, shape into paties. Grill, or pan fry burger, and mushroom until desired doneness.
- Assemble burger between two portobello mushrooms, just as you would any hamburger.
- Add condiments of your choice. Ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, hot sauce, etc. Whatever you like on your burger.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food christi's portobello burger recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!