Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, fitness recipes-diet stuffed cabbage leaves. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Great recipe for Fitness Recipes-Diet Stuffed Cabbage Leaves. Follow me on Instagram: @sabrina.at.gym Cabbage is a very good source of dietary fiber, calcium, magnesium, and potassium. Did you know that the inexpensive and widely used cabbage can practically work miracles? Arrange the rolls snugly in the pan, seam side down.
Fitness Recipes-Diet Stuffed Cabbage Leaves is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Fitness Recipes-Diet Stuffed Cabbage Leaves is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook fitness recipes-diet stuffed cabbage leaves using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fitness Recipes-Diet Stuffed Cabbage Leaves:
- Prepare 6 pieces Cabbage Leaves
- Make ready 400 g Chicken
- Get Pinch or Salt & Pepper
- Take 2 Medium Onions
- Take 4 Gloves of Garlic
- Get 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Prepare 120 g Tomato Paste
- Make ready 1 tsp Red Paprika
- Get Parsley
Bring a large pot of water to a boil on the stovetop. In a medium saucepan, add crushed tomatoes, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and water. Spread cabbage leaves on a work surface. Add some filling and roll up the cabbage leaves.
Steps to make Fitness Recipes-Diet Stuffed Cabbage Leaves:
- First you need to braise the onions till they become transparent. Then roast the garlic till it gets golden brown.
- Now you put the chicken into the pot and cook till it’s white.
- Seasoning with the salt and pepper, paprika, garam masala and the parsley. The tomato paste is the last one.
- This is gonna be your padding. When your chicken is ready you have to fill your cabbage leaves.
- Then give about 1-2 minutes to your stuffed cabbages and roast them a little bit.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Spread cabbage leaves on a work surface. Add some filling and roll up the cabbage leaves. Heat remaining oil in a casserole dish and cook rolls. Loosen the leaves and let them drain. One serving is three cabbage leaves/rolls per person.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fitness recipes-diet stuffed cabbage leaves recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!