Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chorizo and chicken paella. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chorizo and Chicken Paella is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chorizo and Chicken Paella is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Stir in the spices, then tip in the rice. Cook's note: A large cast iron skillet would work here. Pour in the olive oil and let it heat up. Season the chicken all over with salt, pepper and paprika.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chorizo and chicken paella using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chorizo and Chicken Paella:
- Take 4 cups chicken broth
- Get 1/2 teaspoon saffron threads
- Prepare 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Take 8 oz chorizo sliced
- Get 8 oz chicken thighs cubed
- Make ready 1 large onion chopped
- Prepare 1 red pepper diced
- Make ready 3 gloves garlic minced
- Take 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Take 1 1/2 cup Arborio rice
- Get 1/2 cup tomato puree
- Get Salt
- Take Pepper
- Make ready Fresh parsley chopped
- Prepare 1/2 cup frozen peas
Add in the garlic and sauté until fragrant, about a minute. How to make chicken chorizo paella? Cut the chicken into pieces and the sausage into rings. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
Steps to make Chorizo and Chicken Paella:
- Heat chicken broth in small saucepan on low heat. Add saffron threads
- In large 12-14inch cast iron skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat
- Add chorizo and chicken and remove when lightly browned.They should not be cooked through.
- Add onion, pepper, and garlic and sauté until soft. Stir in paprika, rice, and tomato purée
- Strain chicken broth and add to pan. Add chorizo and chicken back to pan and stir once. Add salt and pepper to taste
- Cook over medium heat until all of the liquid is dissolved and rice is tender (about 25min)
- To crispy (burnt) rice is desired, turn heat to high and cook for 2 min.
- Sprinkle frozen peas on top (optional)
- Remove from heat and cover with parchment paper. Let sit for 10 min
- Top with parsley and enjoy!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Cut the chicken into pieces and the sausage into rings. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Scatter the chorizo around the chicken. Cook, stirring the chorizo occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through and the chorizo is browned. In a small measuring cup, mix the wine and the saffron threads.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chorizo and chicken paella recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!