Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, smoked bacon wrapped stuffed pork loin roast. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Smoked Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Pork Loin Roast is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Smoked Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Pork Loin Roast is something that I have loved my entire life.
Cut twine, slice, serve, and enjoy! This bacon wrapped stuffed pork loin recipe is loaded with fruit & nuts & kissed with flavorful smoke to create a sweet and smoked pork loin recipe that's moist and flavorful. Roll out this meaty nut roll for a delicious weeknight meal. Roll the pork loin and top with the remaining bacon.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have smoked bacon wrapped stuffed pork loin roast using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Pork Loin Roast:
- Make ready 1 (2 lb) pork loin roast
- Prepare 4 oz cream cheese - softened
- Take 4 oz frozen chopped spinach - thawed
- Get 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Take 2 cloves garlic - minced
- Prepare 1 tbs dried minced onion
- Take 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Get 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Take 1 lb sliced bacon
- Take Kitchen twine
Season the pork tenderloin with the rub mixture then wrap in bacon. Once injected, it's time to make the outside of the meat just as wet as the inside. First, cut and remove the butcher's twine from around the smoked pork loin. Any thinner and the bacon tries to come off from around the slice.
Instructions to make Smoked Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Pork Loin Roast:
- In a medium bowl stir together cream cheese, spinach, cheddar cheese, garlic, dried minced onion, salt, and pepper until well combined. Set aside
- Trim excess fat from outside of pork loin roast. Butterfly cut your pork loin. Open to lay flat and place inside a large freezer bag, or lay a piece of plastic wrap on top of the meat. Using a meat mallet or rolling pin pound meat to an even thickness all over (about 1/2 inch thick). Note: I prefer to use freezer bags for pounding out meat because they are sturdier than plastic wrap.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Arrange all but 8 slice of the bacon (about half the package) in a single layer with the long sides overlapping by about 1/4 inch. Arrange 6 slices as a cross section perpendicular to first layer. Keep the final 2 set aside for now.
- Lay pork loin on top of bacon with what will be the "bottom half" centered in all of the bacon. Then, spread stuffing mixture evenly over the bottom half of the pork loin.
- Fold over the top half of the pork loin to gently lay on top of stuffing (do not press). Wrap bacon over the pork loin starting with the side closest to you, then the far side, then finally the ends alternating sides with each bacon strip. Finally, lay the last 2 slices of bacon across the top spaced about an inch apart.
- Tie with kitchen twine around the last 2 slices of bacon placed. Then in two places across end to end as well. Season all over the outside generously with your favorite barbecue rub or simply with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Prepare your smoker (or set up a grill for smoking) using your personal method or manufacturer's recommendations for your device. Smoke pork loin at 200°F for 2 hours, or until internal temperature reads 145°F. Baste during the last 30 minutes of cooking with your favorite barbecue sauce if desired. To crisp your bacon place under the broiler in the oven for about 5 minutes. Let rest for 15 minutes after cooking. Cut twine, slice, serve, and enjoy!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
First, cut and remove the butcher's twine from around the smoked pork loin. Any thinner and the bacon tries to come off from around the slice. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Butterfly the tenderloin by slicing it in half, lengthwise. Do not cut all the way through.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food smoked bacon wrapped stuffed pork loin roast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!