Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, tater tot casserole my way. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
While the oven is preheating, brown the ground beef (seasoning to taste as you cook) and drain off the grease. Drain the liquid off the vegetables and spread them over the meat. Using a rubber spatula, spread the cans of soup over. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Tater Tot Casserole My Way is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Tater Tot Casserole My Way is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have tater tot casserole my way using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tater Tot Casserole My Way:
- Prepare 1 lb hamburger
- Take 1/2 an onion finely diced
- Prepare 2 cloves minced garlic
- Prepare 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Get 2 package frozen corn
- Make ready 10.75 oz can of cream of chicken soup
- Make ready 2 cups shredded cheese
- Make ready 2 cups tater tots
- Take to taste Salt and pepper
How to make tater tot casserole: Add the ground beef, onion, and garlic to a large skillet and cook, breaking the meat up as it cooks, until the beef is cooked through. Drain the fat and dump the mixture into a large mixing bowl. Add the vegetables, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce and cream of chicken soup to the bowl and stir. Tater tot casserole is also sometimes known as tater tot hotdish depending on where you live!
Steps to make Tater Tot Casserole My Way:
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Lightly grease an 8 or 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain excess fat.
- Add the onions to the skillet and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes until translucent.
- Add the garlic and cook, stirring frequently, for an additional minute.
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer ground beef mixture to the prepared baking dish and spread evenly
- Top with cream of chicken soup, followed by corn, followed by the cheddar cheese. Make sure to season the corn layer.
- Finally, top with tater tots.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until tater tots are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Add the vegetables, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce and cream of chicken soup to the bowl and stir. Tater tot casserole is also sometimes known as tater tot hotdish depending on where you live! It's a simple and comforting casserole with a few main components. Typically in these casserole recipes, you will find meat, potatoes or some other kind of starch, along with a combination of vegetables, cheese, and canned soup. Butter a casserole dish, or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tater tot casserole my way recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!