Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, grilled chicken & bacon with garlic white sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Chicken & Bacon with Garlic White Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Grilled Chicken & Bacon with Garlic White Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled chicken & bacon with garlic white sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken & Bacon with Garlic White Sauce:
- Prepare 2 lb chicken fajita meat, cooked
- Prepare 8 slice bacon, chopped
- Take 6 clove garlic, chopped
- Get 2 small shallots, chopped
- Make ready 1/4 cup basil, chopped
- Prepare 1 cup monterrey jack, shredded
- Prepare 12 slice mozzarella cheese
- Take 2 large pizza crusts
- Take Sauce
- Prepare 1/2 cup creme fraiche or sour cream
- Get 2/3 cup frommage blanc or ricotta
- Make ready 1 salt & pepper to taste
- Get 1 tbsp italian seasoning blend
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp flour
Steps to make Grilled Chicken & Bacon with Garlic White Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In medium skillet cook chopped bacon over medium heat until crispy. With slotted spoon remove bacon and cook onion until caramelized remove with slotted spoon to same bowl with bacon. Then cook chopped chicken until cooked through and remove to same bowl as bacon & onions. Stir in chopped basil and salt & pepper to taste.
- Whisk together (or blend in food processor) frommage blanc & creme fraiche with flour & italian seasoning and salt & pepper to taste.
- Spread sauce mixture evenly over each pizza crust. Sprinkle shredded Monterrey jack over sauce, then sprinkle chicken bacon mixture over cheese. Sprinkle basil evenly over each pizza then top with sliced mozzarella.
- Place crusts (I used prepared ones but you can make your own if you prefer) on a cookie sheet (or you can cook directly on the rack if you prefer more crispy crust). Bake for about 12 minutes, or until cheese melted and crust desired crispiness.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food grilled chicken & bacon with garlic white sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!