Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cheesy chicken broccoli casserole (low carb). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole (Low Carb) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole (Low Carb) is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
EDEKA Rezeptwelten: Alles rund ums Kochen, Backen & Genießen auf einen Blick. Super Angebote für Stiel Kasserolle hier im Preisvergleich. Place chicken breasts in a large pot and pour in enough water to cover the breasts. An easy Keto Chicken Broccoli Casserole that comes together quickly and tastes just like the chicken and broccoli casserole you remember from your childhood!.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy chicken broccoli casserole (low carb) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole (Low Carb):
- Get 2 cup Chicken, cooked/diced
- Make ready 8 oz Broccoli, frozen
- Make ready 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- Take 1/2 tsp Chicken Bouillon
- Prepare 1/4 cup Water, hot
- Prepare 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Make ready 4 oz Cheese, cheddar
- Prepare 4 each Bacon
- Take 1/4 cup Mayo
Chop the broccoli into bite sized pieces (include the tender part of stems). Remove and drain - set aside. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add cauliflower rice to the bottom of the dish and sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt.
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole (Low Carb):
- Put chicken in bottom of greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add broccoli and salt and pepper again.
- Dissolve bouillon in hot water. In a small bowl, wisk together sour cream, mayo, bouillon mixture and garlic powder. Pour over broccoli.
- Top with cheese and sprinkle bacon on top.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add cauliflower rice to the bottom of the dish and sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt. Next, add the chicken and, again, sprinkle with a pinch of salt. For the cheese sauce, in a large skillet, melt butter over. Steam the broccoli until broccoli almost fork tender and drain.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cheesy chicken broccoli casserole (low carb) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!