Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, healthy meatballs. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Meatballs is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Healthy Meatballs is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
In this healthy turkey meatball recipe, a base of sautéed mushrooms, celery and garlic adds flavor and helps keep calories in check and portions hearty. Serve these meatballs with marinara as an appetizer, on top of spaghetti or on a roll for a healthy meatball sub. These meatball recipes are a healthy take on the classic comfort food. Swap in light ingredients and nutritious pairings for a healthier meal.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook healthy meatballs using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Meatballs:
- Take 1 LB. Ground Chicken or Ground Pork Country Breakfast Sausage
- Get 1 TBS. Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- Prepare 1 TBS. Yellow Mustard Powder
- Prepare 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- Take 1 tsp. Ground White Pepper (you can substitute for Black Pepper)
- Get 1/4 tsp. Ground Fennel seed
- Prepare 2 tsp. Salt
- Take 1 Egg
- Take 1/2 C Garlic and Herb Bread Crumbs
- Make ready 2 TBS. Fresh Parsley
- Take 1/2 C Parmesan or Parmesan and Romano cheese (shredded.)
This recipe came out of a want to have spaghetti and meatballs without all of the fat. Between chicken, ground turkey, grass-fed beef, pork, and veggie, there are healthy meatball recipes on this list for every type of dieter. They're very juicy, soft and they even melt in your mouth. Serve them with spaghetti or even as sliders with a side salad for a complete meal.
Instructions to make Healthy Meatballs:
- Put everything in a bowl and mix together.
- Now use a small cookie/ice cream scoop to make balls even size. This ensures even cooking.
- Add a little Olive Oil or Butter to a pan and sear meatballs on all sides until brown and crisp on exterior, but not fully cooked. If you need to do in 2 batches, do so. Do not overcrowded the pan or they will steam instead of sear. This makes a big difference in taste.
- I added my meatballs to a red sauce for spaghetti. If your not adding your meatballs to a sauce, then simple let cook through all the way after browning.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
They're very juicy, soft and they even melt in your mouth. Serve them with spaghetti or even as sliders with a side salad for a complete meal. You'll only need a few simple ingredients to make this tasty recipe. The exact measurements are included in the recipe card below. Here's an overview of what you'll need.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food healthy meatballs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!