Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, garlic parmesan chicken thighs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
First, in a shallow dish combine olive oil and garlic. Next, in a second shallow dish mix together bread crumbs, parmesan, Italian Seasoning and oregano. Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Then take one thigh and dip it into the oil mixture.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook garlic parmesan chicken thighs using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs:
- Prepare 2 boneless chicken thighs
- Take 1 cup all purpose flour
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- Take 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Get 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Get 1/4 cup butter
- Get 2 tsp garlic powder
- Get 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Prepare Parsley for garnish (if desired)
- Get Oil for frying
Gently rub the mixture into the thighs. Heat a large cast iron skillet to medium high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a shallow bowl, whisk together panko, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan.
Steps to make Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs:
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together all purpose flour, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper and black pepper.
- Dredge thighs in flour.
- Heat oil in either a deep fryer or a large pan. Deep fry thighs for about 8-10 minutes. Drain on wire rack.
- Cook the thighs until they just begin to brown. Bake thighs for about 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Prepare the sauce by melting the butter and the garlic powder in a small pan. When the thighs have finished cooking in the oven place thighs into a large bowl or on a plate. Stir in half of the parmesan cheese into the melted butter. Pour the melted garlic butter over the thighs until they're well coated on both sides.
- Serve the thighs by sprinkling the remaining parmesan cheese on top of the thighs.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a shallow bowl, whisk together panko, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan. In another shallow bowl, beat eggs. Dip chicken thighs in egg, then. Remove the thighs from the pan and set aside.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food garlic parmesan chicken thighs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!