Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken & shrimp noodles. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Get inspired by our latest recipes. The chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a domesticated subspecies of the red junglefowl originally from Southeastern Asia. Rooster or cock is a term for an adult male bird, and younger male may be called a cockerel.
Chicken & Shrimp Noodles is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken & Shrimp Noodles is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken & shrimp noodles using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken & Shrimp Noodles:
- Take 500 Grams Yellow Noodles
- Prepare 2 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Get 12 Large Shrimp
- Get Handful Choy Sum (Green Leafy Vegetable)
- Take 3 Small Carrots
- Get Dehydrated Elephant Ear Mushrooms
- Get 5 Shiitake or White Mushrooms
- Get 1 Large Onion
- Take 1 Can Baby Corn
- Prepare 1/2 Can Bamboo Shoots
- Prepare 3 Green Onions
- Make ready 3 Cloves Garlic
- Prepare 1 Hot Chili
- Get 3 Tbs Oyster Sauce
- Get 4 Tbs Lite Soy Sauce
- Prepare 2 Heaping Tbs. Chili Bean Sauce
- Prepare 3/4 Cup Broth (Chicken or Seafood)
- Make ready 5 Spice Powder
- Get Black or White Pepper
- Get Salt
- Prepare Cooking Oil
- Prepare 3 Tbs Cornstarch & Cold Water Solution
We love chicken because it's quick and easy to cook and infinitely versatile. Whether in an easy chicken pasta dish or a simple stir-fry, we have all kinds of easy chicken recipes for you to try. The chicken recipes that follow are all regular fixtures in my kitchen. There are easy one-pan wonders like Slow Roasted Garlic and Lemon Chicken, Italian Roast Chicken With Peppers and Olives], [Spanish Chicken with Chorizo and Potatoes, and - of course - One Pan Sage and Onion Chicken and Sausage.
Instructions to make Chicken & Shrimp Noodles:
- Start boiling water for noodles. Wash and prep vegetables. Put elephant ear mushrooms in a bowl and soak in hot water until reconstituted. Slice into strips. (Those things balloon up. You don’t need much). Cube chicken and season with salt, pepper and 5 spice powder.
- Add some cooking oil to a wok. If you don’t have a wok, a big a** pan will do. Sauté onions, garlic, hot chili and chicken for a few minutes. Each time you add veggies, add a little salt and pepper. Toss in carrots and mushrooms. Sauté. Add the bamboo and baby corn (drained) along with 3/4 of the green onion and elephant ear mushroom.
- Lastly, add in the choy sum and shrimp. Don’t forget salt and pepper. You want to extract the liquid from the veggies. Top with chili bean paste, oyster sauce and soy sauce. Incorporate. Add in broth and simmer for a few minutes.
- You’ll see you have a substantial amount of liquid. Add the cornstarch solution. Just enough cold water to dissolve the cornstarch. It should thicken quickly. Too runny? Make more solution. Too thick? Add broth. You’re wanting a gravy like consistency.
- Boil the noodles just a couple of minutes. Once they’ve softened and spread apart, they’re done. Overcooked noodles… are horrible. Drain and add to pan. Toss well. You can also reserve the noodles and add the sauce separately… but you’ll have to contend with the noodles getting dry.
- Plate and top with some of the reserved green onions.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
The chicken recipes that follow are all regular fixtures in my kitchen. There are easy one-pan wonders like Slow Roasted Garlic and Lemon Chicken, Italian Roast Chicken With Peppers and Olives], [Spanish Chicken with Chorizo and Potatoes, and - of course - One Pan Sage and Onion Chicken and Sausage. If you like a little spice with your chook, may I recommend Curry In A Hurry or Mughlai. Find new chicken inspiration with hundreds of recipes and videos for everything from a family roast chicken to an easy chicken curry. All from home cooks like you, we've got tried and tested recipes for chicken pies, chicken pasta dishes, chicken casseroles and more.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken & shrimp noodles recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!