Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sloppy joe grilled cheese sandwich. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lass dir dein Essen einfach liefern. Einfach Restaurant wählen, Gericht aussuchen und deine Bestellung aufgeben. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich In a medium-sized skillet add the olive oil and onion over medium-high heat. Sauté until almost tender and add the ground beef and cook and crumble until no longer pink.
Sloppy joe grilled cheese sandwich is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Sloppy joe grilled cheese sandwich is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have sloppy joe grilled cheese sandwich using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sloppy joe grilled cheese sandwich:
- Take 2 pieces bread of your choice
- Prepare Sharp cheddar cheese or what ever cheese you like
- Take Sloppy joe mixture
- Take Ingredients to make my sloppy joes
- Get 1 lb. ground beef
- Take 1 Tbsp butter
- Make ready 1 tsp olive oil
- Make ready 1/3 green bell pepper, minced
- Make ready 1/2 large yellow onion, minced
- Get 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- Make ready 2/3 cup ketchup
- Get 1/3 cup water
- Get 1 Tbsp brown sugar - (or less, if you prefer)
- Get 1 tsp yellow mustard
- Make ready 3/4 tsp chili powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Place another slice of Nature's Own Perfectly Crafted Brioche bread on top. There is just something so comforting about anything made with Sloppy Joes. My friend Brett from This Mama Loves makes Sloppy Joes stuffed peppers and they look amazing.
Instructions to make Sloppy joe grilled cheese sandwich:
- Heat butter and oil in large skillet over MED/MED-HIGH heat. Add beef and brown, breaking apart into crumbles as it cooks, about 5 minutes. Transfer to colander to drain.
- Add onion and bell pepper to same skillet and cook 2-3 minutes, until soft. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds or so, until fragrant. Add beef back to the skillet and add tomato paste. Stir well.
- Add ketchup, water, brown sugar, mustard, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt, red pepper flakes (if using), and black pepper. Stir well to combine.
- Cook over MED heat for 10-15 minutes, until mixture has thickened to your liking.
- Heat a second skillet over medium high heat. Butter 2 pieces of bread on one side.
- In a ungreased skillet place one piece of bread, butter side down. Let cook a minute or two. Add a slice of cheese of your choice. I like sharp cheddar.
- Then add a scoop of the sloppy joe mixture on top of the on top of the cheese slice.
- Top with slice of bread, butter side up. Flip the sandwich over so the done side is facing up and the buttered side is down. Cook till browned to your desired doneiness. Serve with chips or French fries. I like coleslaw to.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
There is just something so comforting about anything made with Sloppy Joes. My friend Brett from This Mama Loves makes Sloppy Joes stuffed peppers and they look amazing. Growing up I always looked forward to Sloppy Joe night for dinner. There is just something about having dinner with the word sloppy in it. Spoon the Sloppy Joe mixture on top of the cheese.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food sloppy joe grilled cheese sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!