Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, devilled swiss steak (255 cal, 13g fat). It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Devilled Swiss Steak (255 cal, 13g fat) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Devilled Swiss Steak (255 cal, 13g fat) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook devilled swiss steak (255 cal, 13g fat) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Devilled Swiss Steak (255 cal, 13g fat):
- Take 2 tbsp flour
- Prepare 1 tbsp dry mustard
- Make ready 1/2 tsp pepper
- Make ready 1 1/2 lb beef bottom round steak, cut 1" thick
- Make ready 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Take 1 cup water
- Make ready 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp instant beef bouillon granules
Steps to make Devilled Swiss Steak (255 cal, 13g fat):
- In small bowl, combine flour, mustard and pepper. Sprinkle half the flour mixture over one side of steak; cover with clear plastic wrap and pound with flat side of meat mallet. Repeat on other side with remaining flour mixture. Discard plastic wrap.
- In large skillet, brown steak on both sides in hot oil. Drain off fat.
- Combine water, Worcestershire sauce and bouillon granules; pour over steak.
- Bring to boiling, reduce heat, cover and cook over low heat 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or till tender.
- Transfer steak to a serving platter. Skim fat from juices, spoon some of the juices over steak. Pass remaining juices.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food devilled swiss steak (255 cal, 13g fat) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!