Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, british style bacon wrapped chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pat dry and rub a little bit of olive or vegetable oil on the chicken for a nice caramelized shine. Turn the chicken breasts over so that the smooth side is on the chopping board. Using a small sharp knife, cut a pocket the length of the breast, under the. Place in a baking dish and sprinkle remaining spice mix over top.
British Style Bacon Wrapped Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. British Style Bacon Wrapped Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have british style bacon wrapped chicken using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make British Style Bacon Wrapped Chicken:
- Take 2 chicken breasts; boneless, skinless
- Get 6 slice bacon
- Take 1 bottle HP sauce (British style fruity A1 sauce)
- Take 1 tbsp orange peel seasoning
- Get 1 tbsp onion powder
- Take 2 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 2 tsp ground coriander seed
- Make ready 1 tsp turmeric
- Make ready 1 tsp ground cloves
- Prepare 1 salt and pepper
- Get 1 olive oil
Wrap bacon around each tender snug enough to keep the cheese inside and making sure the chicken is completely covered. Use two slices of bacon if necessary. Place wrapped tenders in a baking dish with a rack. Broil for a couple of minutes at the end to crisp the bacon.
Steps to make British Style Bacon Wrapped Chicken:
- Marinate chicken in half the bottle of HP sauce for 4-48 hours if possible. Pat dry and rub a little bit of olive or vegetable oil on the chicken for a nice caramelized shine.
- Season with dried spices. Wrap each breast with 3 slices of bacon.
- Bake at 350° for approximately 30 minutes or until chicken reaches 160° and both the chicken and bacon are caramelized. If at this point, the chicken or bacon is not caramelized or crispy, place under broiler briefly.
- Pour the rest of the HP sauce over the chicken and finish the cooking process until the chicken reaches 165°.
- Variations; A1 sauce, curry powder, dark beer, gin, parsley, mustard
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Place wrapped tenders in a baking dish with a rack. Broil for a couple of minutes at the end to crisp the bacon. Serve with baked beans and your favorite dipping sauce. Trim the beans, steam for a few minutes then serve alongside. Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food british style bacon wrapped chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!