Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, bacon wrapped bbq chicken thighs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs - Seasoned chicken thighs wrapped in thick cut bacon, basted in a sweet sauce and then grilled to crisp perfection. This recipe calls for two pounds of chicken which serves about four people. If you are cooking for a crowd, simply double or even triple the recipe. This is simply boneless, skinless chicken thighs wrapped in bacon.
Bacon wrapped bbq chicken thighs is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Bacon wrapped bbq chicken thighs is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bacon wrapped bbq chicken thighs using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon wrapped bbq chicken thighs:
- Take 6 each chicken thighs or breast
- Take 12 slice of bacon
- Get 2 cup kecthcup
- Make ready 3 clove garlic
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- Get 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Get 1/2 each medium yellow onion
- Take 1/2 each Red and green bell peppers
- Make ready 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- Take 1 envelope chicken base
- Take 2 tbsp liquid smoke
Take one strip of bacon and starting from below the thigh, begin to wrap the bacon around the thigh as many times so the end of the bacon ends underneath the thigh. Place a sheet of foil over the grates and place chicken on foil. While the cooker is preheating prepare your chicken thighs. With a sharp knife, remove any exterior fat from the chicken thighs.
Instructions to make Bacon wrapped bbq chicken thighs:
- If so…skin and de bone chicken thighs..if using chicken breast pound to 1/2 inch thick
- Next season chicken with salt.and pepper..
- Take two slices of bacon lay flat, place chicken on top and roll up, place in any type of baking dish repeat till all chicken is wrapped in bacon
- Next BBQ sauce combine peppers, garlic, onions in blender or robot coupes and puree..Pour into pot and simmer for about two mins.
- Add ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar and liquid smoke..simmer for 15 mins season to taste. Pour half of the sauce on chicken and bake for 30 mins on 350 ..
- After 30 mins drain grease and sauce off..and pour the rest of bbq sauce and bake for 30 more mins..til chicken is firm to touch… Serve and enjoy..serves 6
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
While the cooker is preheating prepare your chicken thighs. With a sharp knife, remove any exterior fat from the chicken thighs. Stretch a strip of bacon on a flat surface and roll the bacon around the chicken nugget. Use a Grill Pin or a toothpick to secure the bacon in. Bacon-wrapped chicken thighs made with boneless, skinless chicken thighs, seasoned with a honey, lime and garlic seasoning mix, then wrapped in bacon and cooked until crispy outside and tender and juicy inside.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bacon wrapped bbq chicken thighs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!