Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, stuffed peppers with ground beef. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hohe Qualität, große Auswahl und faire Preise. Hohe Qualität, große Auswahl und faire Preise. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Colorful bell peppers are stuffed with Ground Beef, tomatoes and rice. Use a gentle touch with ground beef.
Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stuffed peppers with ground beef using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef:
- Take 4 Red/yellow bell pepper
- Make ready 1 lb ground beef
- Prepare 1 medium white onion
- Make ready 3/4 cup fresh cherry tomatos
- Make ready 3/4 cup Jasmine white rice
- Take 1 clove garlic
- Prepare 1 Salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 paprika
- Get 1 garlic powder
- Get 2 cup water (for cooking rice)
- Prepare 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare 1 bread crumbs
Pour the remaining tomato mixture over the stuffed peppers. Lightly stuff peppers with meat mixture. Wash the insides and outsides of the peppers after removing the seeds and membranes. Cook and stir the meat, onion and celery in a large skillet until the meat is brown.
Steps to make Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef:
- Add rice into pot with water, wait for pot to boil and turn to low heat for about 15 minutes
- Cook ground beef in frying pan, once fully browned drain excess oil
- Cut bell peppers in half (and clear out seeds and the middles) and put on plate for later, save the tops!
- Chop onion, tomatos, garlic
- Chop the excess pepper off the tops and add it in with other vegetables
- Add all vegetables into frying pan with beef
- Add a splash of water into pan to keep things moist, simmer for 10 minutes
- Season with garlic powder, salt pepper, and paprika (season well, don't be stingy!)
- Add Cooked rice in pan and stir until everything is mixed in well
- Spoon mixture into the peppers
- Sprinkle bread crumbs and cheese on top
- Arrange peppers in pan and bake in oven at 350 for about an hour
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Wash the insides and outsides of the peppers after removing the seeds and membranes. Cook and stir the meat, onion and celery in a large skillet until the meat is brown. Stir in half of the tomato sauce and the remaining ingredients. Add the beef, season with salt and pepper and cook, breaking up the lumps, until the meat is cooked through and just. Classic stuffed peppers with rice, ground beef, and a healthy rainbow of sweet red, yellow and orange bell peppers makes the best easy dinner idea any night of the week.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food stuffed peppers with ground beef recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!