Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, my grilling spot rubbed chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Grilling Spot Rubbed Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. My Grilling Spot Rubbed Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my grilling spot rubbed chicken using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Grilling Spot Rubbed Chicken:
- Make ready 4 Chicken Cuts
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons My Grilling Spot Rub
- Make ready To Taste Salt
- Get To Taste Black Pepper
Steps to make My Grilling Spot Rubbed Chicken:
- Wash the Chicken with plenty of water. Add Salt and Black Pepper to taste.
- Add 3 tablespoons of My Grilling Spot Rub. You can watch the full recipe for the Rub in a previous post at My Grilling Spot In Cookpad.
- Mix well and let it rest in the fridge for at least on hour. It is better if you can leave it overnight.
- Grill the chicken for 30 min on each side at low heat.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my grilling spot rubbed chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!