Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, bbq bacon wrapped chicken tenders. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Season chicken tenders with BBQ rub. Mix together honey and water in a small bowl. Sprinkle seasoning over both sides of each chicken tender.
BBQ bacon wrapped chicken tenders is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. BBQ bacon wrapped chicken tenders is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bbq bacon wrapped chicken tenders using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ bacon wrapped chicken tenders:
- Take 1 pkg chicken tenders
- Take 1 pkg bacon
- Prepare your favorite bbq sauce
- Make ready to taste salt & pepper
Sweet, spicy and smoky with brown sugar, chili powder, barbecue sauce and bacon, these tenders have all the flavors you crave. Roll the chicken tender in the brown sugar mixture then lay the tender on the piece of bacon. Wrap the bacon around the tender and place in the baking dish. Generously brush the bacon wrapped chicken with barbecue sauce and sprinkle with the remaining brown sugar mixture.
Instructions to make BBQ bacon wrapped chicken tenders:
- I take the chicken tenders and marinate in bbq sauce all day in a pan in the fridge
- Since this is messy, wear latex gloves if you like, take each of the chicken tenders, add salt and pepper, and wrap with a piece of bacon, secure with a tooth pick
- Use a wire cooling rack on top of a baking pan or sheet and place the tenders on the rack
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, remove from oven, turn the tenders over with tongs, and replace in oven for about 10 minutes to crisp bacon all over
- Remove from oven, and serve with your favorite dipping sauces and enjoy
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Wrap the bacon around the tender and place in the baking dish. Generously brush the bacon wrapped chicken with barbecue sauce and sprinkle with the remaining brown sugar mixture. Once the bacon is fully cooked you can brush the chicken tenders with mustard bbq sauce. The chicken tenders are wrapped in bacon sprinkled with an aromatic blend of spices, then grilled to perfection and basted with your favorite BBQ sauce. They're a tender, juicy, smoky, sticky-sweet mouth full of flavor with every bite!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bbq bacon wrapped chicken tenders recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!