Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken broccoli casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! It's easy to make and a crowd pleaser. It can also be made the day before and baked when you are ready to enjoy it. Broccoli, rice, chicken, and cheese casserole up close on red plate.
Chicken Broccoli Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Broccoli Casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken broccoli casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Broccoli Casserole:
- Make ready 4 chicken breasts
- Prepare 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Take 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Prepare 1 cup sour cream
- Take 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Prepare 4 oz velveeta cheese or other cheese
- Get 1 packages frozen broccoli
- Get 1 box Stove Top stuffing
In a small saucepan, cook broccoli in water until crisp-tender; drain. Combine the chicken, soup, mayonnaise, cheese and curry powder; spoon over broccoli. Top with bread cubes and butter. Serve this chicken and broccoli casserole with hot cooked noodles or rice, along with a tossed salad or fresh sliced tomatoes.
Instructions to make Chicken Broccoli Casserole:
- Cook Broccoli and stuffing according to package directions. Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces and cook in skillet until done.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix soups, sour cream, mayo, and cheese.
- When broccoli is cooked add it to the soup mixture. Mix well.
- Spray 9x13 baking pan. Spread cooked chicken on bottom. Spread soup and broccoli mixture on top of chicken. Top with stuffing. Cover with foil and bake in 350° oven for 30 min or until heated through. Enjoy!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Top with bread cubes and butter. Serve this chicken and broccoli casserole with hot cooked noodles or rice, along with a tossed salad or fresh sliced tomatoes. Boil chicken until tender and shred or cut into bite size pieces. Meanwhile, steam broccoli until crisp but tender. In a small bowl mix together the soup and mayonnaise.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken broccoli casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!