Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, bacon cheeseburger tot casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bacon Cheeseburger Tot Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Bacon Cheeseburger Tot Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
This Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole can be made ahead of time and refrigerated or frozen for later. We actually have a pan in the freezer right now! This Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is guaranteed to please the whole family. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bacon.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook bacon cheeseburger tot casserole using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Cheeseburger Tot Casserole:
- Make ready 1 lb thick cut smoked bacon
- Get 1 lb 80/20 ground beef
- Get 1/2 sweet onion
- Take 1-1/2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- Prepare 1 lb shredded 4 cheese blend
- Take 32 oz bag of frozen tater tots
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- Make ready Salt
- Make ready Pepper
TIPS FOR MAKING BACON CHEESEBURGER TATER TOT CASSEROLE. Brown Ground Beef: Add the ground beef and onion to a cast-iron skillet or another sauté pan. In a large pan, brown the ground beef, then drain any excess grease. Mix browned beef, bacon, cheese, tater tots, soup, and sour cream together in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
Instructions to make Bacon Cheeseburger Tot Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 13x9 deep side baking dish
- Single layer the bottom baking dish with tater tots
- Chop up the bacon and begin to cook in a large skillet
- Chop up the onion and add to the bacon after 2-3 minutes
- After another 2-3 minutes add the ground beef
- Once the ground beef is cooked thoroughly; turn of the heat and drain
- Put the beef & bacon mixture back in the skillet; keep off heat and stir in all of the cream of mushroom soup
- Stir in salt & pepper to taste and 1/2 of the shredded cheese to the beef-soup mixture
- Once well mixed, pour over the layer of tater tots
- Layer the rest of the tater tots on top then layer the remainder of the cheese on top
- Bake for 45 min or until the tots are crispy
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
In a large pan, brown the ground beef, then drain any excess grease. Mix browned beef, bacon, cheese, tater tots, soup, and sour cream together in a large mixing bowl until well combined. Dump ground beef into a large saute pan over medium-high heat along with a dab of margarine or butter. Add the diced onions to the pan with the ground beef while it's cooking. Ingredients in Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole: Ground beef, diced onion, diced pickles, ketchup, mustard, bacon, garlic & onion powder, seasoning salt, shredded cheese and tater tots.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food bacon cheeseburger tot casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!