Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, bacon wrapped stuffed boneless chicken thighs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Boneless Chicken Thighs is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Boneless Chicken Thighs is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Bacon, cream cheese, rice and chicken…you just can't go wrong with these Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Thighs! Lay chicken thighs flat on a work surface. Place stuffed thighs in the lined pan.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have bacon wrapped stuffed boneless chicken thighs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Boneless Chicken Thighs:
- Get For the Filling:
- Take 1 Block cream cheese
- Make ready 1 half can diced tomatoes
- Make ready 1 half can sweet kernel corn
- Get 1 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Goya Adobo seasoning
- Get 1 tsp paprika
- Prepare For the Meat:
- Prepare 8 boneless chicken breasts
- Take 2 slices Apple wood smoked bacon for each thigh
Or if there's time, prepare homemade Sausage Stuffing or use leftovers. It is important to ensure that the stuffing is cooled before adding to the chicken. I just pulled this out of my head and it was more of an experiment that was a success! Even my picky eaters loved it!
Instructions to make Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Boneless Chicken Thighs:
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Grease a 9x13 casserole pan or a large cookie sheet. (I used a large cookie sheet.)
- Fill each thigh and fold or roll in half depending on the size of the thigh. Wrap each with a strip of bacon side ways and then long ways.
- Place each approx. 1 inch apart. I used more thighs because I have a larger crowd to feed. This is just the basic recipe.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken and bacon is cooked thoroughly! Enjoy!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
I just pulled this out of my head and it was more of an experiment that was a success! Even my picky eaters loved it! One of the guys over on the Big Green Egg Forum mentioned bacon wrapped chicken thighs yesterday, so I decided to give it a try. I stuffed them with goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and basil. First, you'll want to wash & dry the boneless, skinless chicken thighs and remove any excess fat.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bacon wrapped stuffed boneless chicken thighs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!