Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tuna steak stuffed peppers. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tuna steak stuffed peppers is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Tuna steak stuffed peppers is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Stuffed Spanish Peppers with Tuna and Tomatoes. Смотреть позже. Поделиться. Italian stuffed peppers with cheese and herbs. Delicious tuna salad + multicolored bell peppers + copious amounts of melted Swiss? This is a stellar lunch (or dinner) option, totally gluten-free, and if you use keto-friendly mayo, it's also Packed with protein and a serving of veggies, these stuffed peppers will keep you satisfied for hours.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have tuna steak stuffed peppers using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna steak stuffed peppers:
- Make ready 4 oz ahi tuna steak
- Take 3 medium bell peppers
- Get 3 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Get 3/4 tsp rosemary
- Get 3/4 tsp gresh ground black pepper
- Get 1/3 cup olives sliced in half with pimentos
- Prepare 3 tbsp butter softened
- Make ready 1 tbsp salt
- Get 1 tbsp granulated garlic powder
Wrap each stuffed tuna steak with a strip of bacon and return them to th baking dish with remaining marinade. Remove tuna steaks to serving dish and add sour cream to remaining marinade. Either top steaks with this mixture or serve it on the side as a sauce. Stuffed peppers have a very subtle taste and therefore will not overshadow the main dish— such as the tuna steak in this case.
Steps to make Tuna steak stuffed peppers:
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit
- Slice the ahi yellowtail tuna into thin strips. Slice bell peppers in half top to bottom. Remove seeds and ribs of peppers.
- Add half the salt and garlic to each pepper on the inside. Cover bottom with tuna.
- Add chopped onion then half the butter. Olive Oil, rosemary, then more tuna. Add a bit of onion.
- Add two slices of olive per pepper half. Add the rest of butter, and salt. Crack the black pepper over each. Put into oven. Bake 20-30 minutes.
- Serve hope you enjoy!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Either top steaks with this mixture or serve it on the side as a sauce. Stuffed peppers have a very subtle taste and therefore will not overshadow the main dish— such as the tuna steak in this case. Here is a tasty and A seasoned stew made from eggplant, tomatoes, green peppers and squash— this Disney famed dish tangos well with the mild and tender tuna steak. The Best Tuna Steak Recipes on Yummly Old Bay Grilled Lime Tuna Steak, Tuna Steak With Soy Sauce And Orange, Tuna Steak With Caramelized Onion In Teriyaki Sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food tuna steak stuffed peppers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!