Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, ground beef casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ground beef, fresh onion, green bell pepper, tomatoes and rice are simmered in a sweet-hot sauce of chile, brown sugar, cumin and Worcestershire. This savory rice dish is then baked with Cheddar and garnished with fresh cilantro. With plenty of ground beef and cheese, this layered bake goes over big on the dinner table. Adjust the amount of hot pepper sauce to suit your taste.—Angela Biggin, Lyons, Illinois.
Ground beef casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Ground beef casserole is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have ground beef casserole using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ground beef casserole:
- Get 1 lb box medium pasta shells
- Get 1 lb ground beef
- Get 1/2 an onion, chopped
- Make ready Kale or broccoli to taste, cooked and chopped
- Prepare 2 (10 oz) cans tomato soup
- Make ready 2 c shredded jack/cheddar cheese
- Make ready 1 c shredded mozzarella
- Take 1/2 c water
- Get Garlic, salt & pepper to taste
Get the recipe at Life in the Lofthouse. The spice blend, after all, was designed for pumpkin pie, and the flavors that comprise it — cinnamon, clove, cardamom, nutmeg — pair well with fluffy, baked treats. A new take on an old fave. This lasagna-like ground beef casserole has wide egg noodles instead of lasagna noodles, so there's no layering required.
Instructions to make Ground beef casserole:
- Cook and drain pasta according the package instructions.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9x13 baking dish
- In a large pot, cook meat, onion, garlic, salt & pepper until meat is browned.
- Add the cooked pasta, kale/broccoli, tomato soup, half cup of water, and half of cheese to pot with beef and onion. Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes over medium heat.
- Pour the mixture into your greased dish and top with the remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- All done! Enjoy
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
A new take on an old fave. This lasagna-like ground beef casserole has wide egg noodles instead of lasagna noodles, so there's no layering required. Cheesy Ground Beef and Rice Casserole and Ground Beef Stroganoff are on other blogs, but look delicious! Beef stroganoff casserole is a hearty weeknight dinner the whole family will love thanks to its rich flavors and creamy sauce. Drain the beef and return it to the skillet.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ground beef casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!