Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken bacon ranch pasta. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta is something which I have loved my whole life.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add cream cheese and ranch dressing mix; whisk until smooth. This chicken bacon ranch pasta is made up with shredded chicken, pasta, a ranch dressing seasoned alfredo sauce, bacon, and cheese!!!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken bacon ranch pasta using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta:
- Take 4 boneless chicken breast
- Prepare 1 packages bacon
- Get 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Make ready 1 packages hidden valley ranch seasoning
- Get 1/2 packages cream cheese
- Take 1/2 box rotini pasta
- Get 1 cheddar cheese
- Get 1 Ranch dressing (optional)
Bring to a simmer, cover, and reduce heat to low. Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Boil pasta according to package directions until al dente.
Steps to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta:
- Boil the pasta and drain
- Put bacon in the oven. Cook until crispy and save grease
- Cut the chicken into cubes and cook it with a little bit of bacon grease
- Crumble bacon and put in the skillet with cooked chicken
- Pour can of cream of chicken, cream cheese, ranch seasoning packet, into skillet with chicken and bacon
- When all ingredients are stirred, add ranch dressing if it is not creamy enough (I love my pasta sausy!lol)
- Pout cooked and drained pasta into a casserole dish.
- Pour chicken and bacon mix over pasta and coat and stir
- Add cheddar cheese to the top and bake until cheese melted
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Boil pasta according to package directions until al dente. Add a tablespoon of butter to the bacon drippings and toss in your chicken breast pieces (cook until no longer pink/browned). Bring large pot of water to boil and cook pasta according to package directions for al dente. Meanwhile, place a large skillet over medium-high heat.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken bacon ranch pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!