Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken bacon ranch. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
The Chicken Bacon Ranch is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan and is owned by Riley & Johanna Landacre. It has always been a dream of theirs to be able to provide all naturally grown meat to others. Their products are healthy, sustainable, and delicious! This chicken-bacon-ranch pasta dish is an easy dinner that has the potential to be even easier when you use precooked bacon and rotisserie chicken.
Chicken Bacon Ranch is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Bacon Ranch is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken bacon ranch using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Bacon Ranch:
- Take 4 chicken breast
- Get 4 thick bacon slices
- Take Himalaya salt
- Prepare Pepper
- Prepare 2 tsp ranch seasoning
- Get 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Prepare Chopped chives for garnish
Dice chicken and place in a bowl; add ranch mix and stir until coated. Place chicken breast in a baking dish. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Layer two slices of bacon on top of each chicken breast.
Steps to make Chicken Bacon Ranch:
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon, flipping once, until crispy, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel–lined plate. Drain all but 2 tablespoons of bacon fat from the skillet.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Return skillet to medium-high heat, add chicken and cook until golden and just cooked through, about 6 minutes per side.
- Reduce heat to medium and sprinkle chicken with ranch seasoning and top with mozzarella. Cover the skillet and cook, until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 5 minutes.
- Crumble and sprinkle bacon and chives on top before serving.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Layer two slices of bacon on top of each chicken breast. The Chicken & Bacon Ranch sandwich is packed with tender all-white meat chicken with seasoning and marinade, savory bacon, melty Monterey cheddar cheese…and toasted. Baked Ranch Chicken with Bacon (Chicken Bacon Ranch) is one of my favorite Chicken Breast Recipes! This Bacon Ranch Chicken is super simple (only FIVE ingredients!), absolutely fool-proof, and has so much flavor.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken bacon ranch recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!