Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy kale and chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Remove from heat and drain, reserving the liquid. Combine the reserved liquid and the chicken in the saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir until the chicken is no longer. Immediately drop kale in a bowl with ice water to stop the cooking. Drain off water, squeeze out excess liquid, and roughly chop.
Creamy Kale and Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Creamy Kale and Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook creamy kale and chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Kale and Chicken:
- Take 12 ounces frozen chopped kale
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound chicken thighs boneless and skinless
- Get 2 slices thick bacon
- Make ready 1 stick butter
- Get 1/2 cup buttermilk
- Make ready 1/2 cup whole milk
- Take 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Prepare 1 teaspoon ground white pepper powder
- Get 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Puree the steamed kale in a blender or food processor with the cream or coconut cream. Add to the skillet and stir in cream cheese until melted if your using it. Toss the vegetables with the oil on a baking tray. Check the chicken is cooked, then place on a plate to rest, covered with foil.
Steps to make Creamy Kale and Chicken:
- Melt the butter and fry the bacon till crispy. Chop the bacon up.
- Slice the chicken and season with salt and white pepper powder. Then add to the butter and bacon drippings. Allow to sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add in the kale and sauté then simmer covered, 12 minutes total. About half and half on time of sauté and simmer.
- Add in the 1/2 the flour. Stir in the the other half. Allow to sauté for 7 minutes.
- Then add in both milks and let it thicken. Don't overcook the sauce or it will break.
- Get the cheese and grate it on top. Cover and allow to melt, before serving. I hope you enjoy!!!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Toss the vegetables with the oil on a baking tray. Check the chicken is cooked, then place on a plate to rest, covered with foil. Creamy Kale and Chicken step by step. Melt the butter and fry the bacon till crispy. Slice the chicken and season with salt and white pepper powder.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food creamy kale and chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!