Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, creamy garlic-parm chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Great range of pet food, hygiene products, toys & more. Free delivery with Prime After this solution appeared on a popular television show, women across UK are buying. Add the cream, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese. The sauce has four simple ingredients - mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, shredded mozzarella and garlic.
Creamy Garlic-Parm Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Creamy Garlic-Parm Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have creamy garlic-parm chicken using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Garlic-Parm Chicken:
- Make ready 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Prepare 1/2 c. Cream or half-and-half
- Get 1-1/2 c. Panko breadcrumbs
- Make ready 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese
- Take Peanut oil for frying
- Make ready SAUCE:
- Prepare 3 T. Butter
- Make ready 3 T. Garlic, finely minced fresh
- Get 3 T. Flour
- Prepare 3/4 c. Chicken stock
- Take 1-1/4 c. Heavy cream
- Get 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese
- Get 3 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- Make ready to taste Salt and pepper,
- Take GARNISH: (as desired)
- Prepare Green onion tops
- Take Chives
- Make ready Fresh parsley
Keep the chicken moist and tender with our top tips, and then make a deliciously creamy, garlicky cheese pan sauce. Perfect for serving over pasta or rice, mashed potatoes, or with roasted veggies. How to make creamy garlic Parmesan chicken. Prepare the chicken: Place boneless, skinless chicken breasts between two sheets of parchment paper.
Steps to make Creamy Garlic-Parm Chicken:
- Place chicken breast, one at a time, in gallon size freezer Ziploc bag. With meat mallet smooth side, pound to even thickness of about 1/4" or slightly thinner. Cut into strips (or cutlets if you prefer). Pat dry with paper towels and place all chicken pieces in bowl/container with cream.
- In a container about the size/shape of a square cake pan, mix together the Panko and 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese.
- One at a time, remove chicken pieces from cream, allowing excess to drain, and dredge in the Panko-parm mixture. Use you palm to press the mixture onto the chicken to get good coverage. Set aside on plate or baking sheet to rest while you do the next step. (NOTE: All breaded foods need to rest about 10 minutes before frying so the breading adheres well during frying!)
- Add about 3 T. oil to large skillet and heat over medium heat. Fry chicken pieces to golden brown, about 5 minutes per side. Do not crowd skillet; cook in batches.
- Place cooked chicken in 200° oven to keep warm while making sauce. Wipe out the skillet with paper towels.
- In the large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat and add the garlic. Cook until fragrant, about 3 minutes, being careful not to burn.
- Blend in the flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring. Slowly whisk in the chicken stock, stirring constantly, until smooth. Then slowly whisk in the cream, salt and pepper, and cook 5 minutes.
- Add the parmesan and cream cheese and stir until it blends into a smooth sauce.
- Pour over chicken and serve. We like it served over spaghetti, garnished with chives or minced green onions.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
How to make creamy garlic Parmesan chicken. Prepare the chicken: Place boneless, skinless chicken breasts between two sheets of parchment paper. Season the chicken generously with salt and pepper. This will become a new favorite! Chicken is a favorite dish in our family and all over the world.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food creamy garlic-parm chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!