Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken to go biscuits. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dip rolls in egg, then coat with crushed cornflakes. Wrap dough around chicken mixture, pressing edges to seal. Dip rolls in egg, then coat with crushed cornflakes. In medium saucepan, melt butter, stir in flour, salt and pepper until well blended.
Chicken to Go Biscuits is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken to Go Biscuits is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken to go biscuits using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken to Go Biscuits:
- Get 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- Get 2 tbsp flour
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Take 1 dash of pepper
- Get 1/2 cup milk
- Get 2 cup cubed chicken
- Make ready 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Get 1/2 cup chopped or sliced mushrooms
- Make ready 1 can Pillsbury® Grands!® Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuts
- Make ready 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Make ready 3 cup cornflakes, crushed, or 1 cup cornflake crumbs
Get one of our Chicken to go biscuits - pillsbury.com recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Heat over medium-high heat to a boil, stirring often. Arrange the biscuits on the chicken mixture. Bake biscuits according to package directions.
Instructions to make Chicken to Go Biscuits:
- Heat oven to 375°F
- In medium saucepan, melt butter, stir in flour, salt and pepper until well blended
- Add milk all at once.
- Cook about 1 minute until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in chicken, cheese and mushrooms; set aside.
- Separate biscuit dough into 8 biscuits. Roll or pat into 5 inch circles.
- Place 1/3 cup chicken mixture on each biscuit circle. Wrap dough around chicken mixture, pressing edges to seal.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Arrange the biscuits on the chicken mixture. Bake biscuits according to package directions. In a small bowl, combine flour and remaining broth until smooth. In a separate bowl, whisk together chicken broth and half-and-half. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken to go biscuits recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!