Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, homemade hamburger helper. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Keine Zeit zum Kochen? Lass dir dein Essen einfach liefern. Bestelle aus einer breiten Auswahl an Restaurants, exklusiv bei Wolt. Instead of homemade Hamburger Helper with cream cheese, Greek yogurt is my wholesome way of thickening the sauce and creating a creamy texture.
Homemade Hamburger Helper is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Homemade Hamburger Helper is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have homemade hamburger helper using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Hamburger Helper:
- Take 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- Take 1/2 bottle or 8oz Ragu double cheddar sauce
- Make ready 1 jar milk and water, half milk and half water, use the ragu jar,plus a little more if needed
- Take 2 beef bullion cubes
- Get 1/2 lb macaroni or noodles, uncooked
- Get 1/4 cup sour cream
- Take 2 cups shredded American cheese, I go to the deli at the grocery store and ask if the have an end piece and if not I buy an unsliced chunk and shred as needed
- Prepare Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders
Beef, pasta and a savory sauce all simmered together on the stove. Add some cheese and you get a delicious dinner! How to Make Homemade Hamburger Helper. Cook Beef: In a large sauté pan with a lid, brown the ground beef over medium high heat.
Instructions to make Homemade Hamburger Helper:
- Brown and drain ground beef. Season. Add ragu and milk and water, bullion cubes, and noodles or macaroni. Simmer on med low covered until macaroni is tender. Stir occasionally and add more liquid if necessary. Add sour cream and cheese and melt in. Season more if needed.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
How to Make Homemade Hamburger Helper. Cook Beef: In a large sauté pan with a lid, brown the ground beef over medium high heat. This homemade hamburger helper is so much better than what we grew up with as kids. And the whole family will gobble it up! It's like a delicious cheeseburger pasta with a delicious beefy, cheesy flavor in every bite!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food homemade hamburger helper recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!