Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan everything veggie burgers. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Everything Veggie Burgers is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Vegan Everything Veggie Burgers is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan everything veggie burgers using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Everything Veggie Burgers:
- Get 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Make ready 1 tbsp fresh basil, finely chopped
- Get 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 1 medium red onion, diced
- Get 1 large yellow onion, diced
- Make ready 1 large green pepper, diced
- Make ready 1 cup shredded carrots
- Get 1 bag cauliflower rice
- Prepare 1 can chickpeas
- Make ready 1 can black beans
- Make ready 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic salt
- Take 1 tbsp seasoning salt
- Take 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
- Get Vegan Alternative Ingredients:
- Make ready 1 cup shredded cheddar
- Get 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Take 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Make ready 2 tbsp garlic butter
- Take 1 cup bbq sauce
Steps to make Vegan Everything Veggie Burgers:
- Preheat oven to 325°. Begin your mix by adding the canned black beans & chickpeas to a large mixing bowl. Using a fork or masher, smash down most or all of your beans according to your preference. (I smashed all the chickpeas & half the black beans.)
- Soften the cauliflower rice in the bag according to directions with a microwave or by steaming or boiling. Add raw shredded carrots & cooked cauliflower rice to the bowl mixture.
- Next, chop up the fresh vegetables, garlic, & herbs. Add to mixing bowl.
- Then, add your seeds, dried seasonings, & bread crumbs.
- Finally, add in your vegan (or non-vegan🤷🏻♀️) cheeses, butter, & bbq sauce.
- Once everything is in your mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients vigorously with your hands until mixed well.
- Shape the mixture into desired sized patties & place onto a greased or lined cookie sheet. Make sure they are 1-2 inches apart, as they will spread out a bit later.👌
- Place into oven & bake for approximately 30-40 minutes. You will notice the burgers begin melting & sliding to each other. Remove from oven & using a spatula push the edges back where they belong & reshape patties. Return to oven for another 30-40 minutes. Then remove & reshape again. This time before returning to oven, flip the burgers & be sure to reshape back to desired size once more. Return to oven again for another 30-40 minutes or until both sides are cooked evenly.
- Top with cheese slices, lettuce, & fried green tomatoes. Or any of your favorite burger toppings! (see recipe)
- These are delicious with ketchup, mayonnaise, cheese, and everything else that tastes good on a meat burger or any other burger. 🙌👏👌 My family says they cant even tell that it's not a meat burger when I make these.😁😏 Yum!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vegan everything veggie burgers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!