Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, stuffed chicken breasts with salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed Chicken Breasts with salad is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Stuffed Chicken Breasts with salad is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Stuffed Chicken Breasts with salad Angie @Rekcah Monroe, Washington. A quick meal and the leftovers are great for lunch the next day. Stuff a quarter of the artichoke mixture into each pocket. Stuff a quarter of the artichoke mixture into each pocket.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook stuffed chicken breasts with salad using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Chicken Breasts with salad:
- Make ready Chicken:
- Get 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Take 2 scallions thinly sliced
- Take 2 jalapenos, seeded and finely chopped
- Take 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Make ready 1 tsp lime zest
- Make ready 4 oz Colby Monterey jack cheese, grated
- Take 2 tbls Olive oil
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
- Make ready Salad:
- Take 3 tbls lime juice
- Get 1 tbls Olive oil
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 2 Bell peppers, thinly sliced
- Make ready 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- Get 4 c mixed greens
- Get 1 cup cilantro
- Prepare Lime wedges
These are great with sweet cornbread and your favorite style of rice! Cream cheese chicken breast cut crosswise to show stuffing inside. Ready to take your chicken dinner to a new level of delicious?! It's a winner every time, just add your favorite salad to go along (lots of ideas below).
Instructions to make Stuffed Chicken Breasts with salad:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Combine in a bowl scallions, jalapeno, cilantro, lime zest and cheese. Mix well.
- Insert a knife into thickest part of each breast and make a pocket about 2 1/2 inches as wide as you can without cutting through. Stuff with cheese mixture.
- Heat 2 tbls olive oil in a large oven safe skillet on medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook until golfrn brown on 1 side, about 3-4 minutes. Turn chicken over and roast until cooked through, about 10-12 minutes.
- For the salad:
- In a large bowl, whisk lime juice, olive oil and salt. Add the peppers and red onion and let it sit for 10 minutes, tossing occasionally. Toss with greens and 1 cup cilantro.
- Serve with chicken and lime wedges. ENJOY!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Ready to take your chicken dinner to a new level of delicious?! It's a winner every time, just add your favorite salad to go along (lots of ideas below). This post is brought to you in partnership with California Walnuts. Spoon soup over chicken; sprinkle with remaining stuffing. Stuffed chicken breasts Southwest style are like a little party for the tastebuds and a feast for the eyes!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food stuffed chicken breasts with salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!