Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, paella with fullblood wagyu beef chorizo. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Paella with Fullblood Wagyu Beef Chorizo. Boil the chicken (or fish) stock in a saucepan. Then, turn off the heat, and add the saffron. Heat the grapeseed oil in a paella pan.
Paella with Fullblood Wagyu Beef Chorizo is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Paella with Fullblood Wagyu Beef Chorizo is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have paella with fullblood wagyu beef chorizo using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Paella with Fullblood Wagyu Beef Chorizo:
- Make ready 1 Package Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Chorizo (cut into 1/4-inch coins)
- Prepare 1/2 LB Prawns (peeled and deveined)
- Take 1/2 LB Clams (cleaned)
- Get 1/2 LB Calamari Tubes and Tentacles (slice the tubes if they are whole)
- Make ready 4 Boneless Chicken Thighs (cut into pieces)
- Prepare 1/4 CUP Grapeseed Oil
- Get 1 Small Onion (small diced)
- Prepare 5-6 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- Make ready 1 Red or Yellow Peppers (diced)
- Get 4-5 Tomatoes (diced and divided)
- Make ready 2 CUPS Paella or Bomba Rice
- Prepare 1 TSP Saffron Threads
- Get 1 QT Fish or Chicken Stock
- Make ready 1/2 CUP Frozen Peas
- Make ready Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
Season chicken with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, and sear the chicken in the hot grapeseed oil until brown. Paella with Fullblood Wagyu Beef Chorizo. Grilled Paella Recipe with Lone Mountain Wagyu Beef Sausage. Meanwhile, place a cast iron skillet over high heat on the stove.
Instructions to make Paella with Fullblood Wagyu Beef Chorizo:
- PREPARING THE PAELLA Preheat oven to 400°F.Boil the chicken (or fish) stock in a saucepan. Then, turn off the heat, and add the saffron.Heat the grapeseed oil in a paella pan. Season chicken with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, and sear the chicken in the hot grapeseed oil until brown.
- Remove the chicken from the pan, and set aside. Add the Fullblood Wagyu Chorizo to the pan, and brown. Add the onions, minced garlic cloves, diced peppers, and half of the diced tomatoes. Stir constantly until moisture has evaporated. Add the rice, saffron, chicken, and chicken (or fish) stock. Bring everything back to a boil. Then, cover the pan with aluminum foil, and place the pan in oven. Cook for 20-25 minutes. Pull the paella pan from the oven, and check the rice for doneness.
- FINAL STEPS Arrange the prawns, clams, calamari, and mussels atop the rice in the paella pan.Return the paella pan (uncovered) to the oven, and continue to cook. Watch the dish while it’s cooking.Once the clams and mussels have opened and the prawns are pink, pull the paella pan out of oven.Sprinkle the peas and remaining portion of the diced tomatoes on top. Serve immediately, and enjoy!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Grilled Paella Recipe with Lone Mountain Wagyu Beef Sausage. Meanwhile, place a cast iron skillet over high heat on the stove. Add the Wagyu beef chorizo to the skillet. Made with Fullblood Wagyu ground beef and chef-selected seasonings, these flavorful Fullblood Wagyu Chorizo sausages are the highlight of any lunch or weeknight dinner! The assortment of spices combined with the signature, bold flavor of Wagyu beef makes these sausages a customer favorite!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food paella with fullblood wagyu beef chorizo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!