Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, duck breasts fillet with orange sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Duck breasts fillet with orange sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Duck breasts fillet with orange sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Season the breast with salt and pepper. Put the breasts fat side down into a heated ovenproof skillet and cook on the hob until the fat side is crispy. Heat a saucepan and add cognac, soy sauce, orange zest, orange juice and honey. Let it simmer until it gets a caramel like color.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have duck breasts fillet with orange sauce using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Duck breasts fillet with orange sauce:
- Make ready 400 gr Duck breast fillet
- Prepare Salt & pepper
- Take 5 tbsp white wine
- Get 1/2 tsp chicken stock
- Prepare Orange juice from 3 oranges
- Get 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Make ready 2 tsp Brown sugar
- Make ready Some orange pe
Remove duck from pan and set aside to rest. For the Pan Sauce: Over high heat, deglaze sauté pan with white wine. Remove caramel from heat and carefully stir in vinegar, orange zest and juice, chicken broth, and shallot. Make sauce: In a small saucepan, combine orange juice, chicken broth, and orange marmalade.
Steps to make Duck breasts fillet with orange sauce:
- Preheat your oven in to 170 degree celcius
- Using a sharp knife, cut a crosshatch into the skin, be careful not to cut into the meat below. This help to ensures that the fat under the skin will render quickly
- Dry it up with kitchen roll
- Season the duck breasts with salt and pepper
- Heat some oil in a non stick skillet
- Sear both side of the duck breasts, 4 minutes for the skin side, and 3 minutes for the meat side
- Transfer the duck breasts in to the oven, and let it bake for 20 minutes
- Take the duck breasts from oven, place it on a cutting board, and slice it
- Place it on a plate, pour the orange sauce to the meat, and serve it
- For orange sauce: 1. Boil some water in a cooking pot 2. Add the orange peel, let it cook for 5 minutes 3. Using a strainer, take out the orange peel from the water 4. Place a cooking pot on the stove, and then add the white wine, soy sauce, brown sugar, chicken stock, stir it, and bring it to a boil 5. Add the orange juice, Let it cook until the sauce thickened, and then add the sliced boiled orange peel. Stir it evenly.
- Check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/qh07w5hPqPo
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Remove caramel from heat and carefully stir in vinegar, orange zest and juice, chicken broth, and shallot. Make sauce: In a small saucepan, combine orange juice, chicken broth, and orange marmalade. Rub the duck breast fillets with olive oil, salt, white pepper, and ground coriander. Put the duck breasts skin-side down in a cold frying pan. Drain off the fat and reserve.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food duck breasts fillet with orange sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!