Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken parm pasta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Parm Pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Parm Pasta is something that I have loved my whole life.
Buy now from our gourmet selection the best Parmigiano Reggiano PDO directly from Italy. For those who are looking for quality, care and authenticity of Emilian taste. Uncover and toss once more, adding a little of the reserved cooking water if the pasta seems dry. Top each serving with the panko mixture and basil.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken parm pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parm Pasta:
- Prepare Olive oil
- Take 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Make ready 1 medium yellow onion, minced (used 1 tablespoon of dried minced onions)
- Prepare 3 teaspoons minced garlic (3 cloves)
- Get 16 oz rigatoni
- Make ready 24 oz jar marinara
- Make ready 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Take 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
- Make ready Fresh parsley, minced
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, and cook the penne pasta according to package directions. Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium high heat. Cook pasta according to package directions. While pasta is cooking, add the olive olive to a large skillet over medium heat.
Steps to make Chicken Parm Pasta:
- In a large skillet, drizzle olive oil and heat at med-high heat. Add chicken, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Cook about 5 minutes, until chicken is mostly cooked through (it will fully cook later). Move to a plate.
- Add onion and garlic to the pot and cook 2-3 minutes, until soft. Pour in marinara. Fill up empty sauce jar with water and add it to the pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce to medium heat.
- Add chicken and pasta, stir, and cover. Cook for 12-15 minutes, until pasta is soft. Stir in Parmesan and 1/4 cup of mozzarella.
- Sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup mozzarella on top and cook another 2-3 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with additional Italian seasoning and parsley.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Cook pasta according to package directions. While pasta is cooking, add the olive olive to a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until done. Stir in the cooked pasta, marinara sauce, red pepper flakes, and Parmesan. Heat a splash of oil in a non-stick pan.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken parm pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!