Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken parmesan with spaghetti and garlic bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Great recipe for Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread. Delicious!!!😉👍🤠👍😋😋😋😋 Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread step by step. Add flour, salt, and pepper in a bag…. Put the Panko breadcrumbs in a bag….
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken parmesan with spaghetti and garlic bread using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread:
- Make ready 6 chicken breasts
- Take Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Get 1 cup flour
- Get 2 eggs
- Make ready 1/4 cup milk
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- Take Olive oil or corn oil to fry
- Get 2 cups spagetti sauce
- Make ready Parmesan cheese (to taste)
- Prepare 1 pound linguine
- Prepare 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- Get Garlic bread (see recipe)
Cook over medium heat until heated through. Line a baking sheet with foil; spray with olive oil spray or nonstick cooking spray. Pour this mixture onto a plate or shallow bowl. Simple Chicken Parmesan is the perfect dish to lure kids into the kitchen - what kid doesn't like chicken tenders and spaghetti?
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread:
- Add flour, salt, and pepper in a bag….
- Shake it up!!!
- Put the Panko breadcrumbs in a bag….
- Crack 2 eggs….
- Add some milk to the eggs….
- Mix the eggs and milk together…. pour it into a dish….
- Take out the chicken breasts…. wash them…. cut out the extra rib meat…. pound them to flatten….
- Cover the chicken breasts in the flour…. cover it in egg wash too…. cover in the breadcrumbs….
- Fry them in olive oil until browned….
- Flip them…. cook until browned
- Drain them with a napkin…. sprinkle some parmesan cheese….
- Add mozzarella cheese…. cover them with sauce…. sprinkle a little bit more parmesan cheese….
- Bake them at 325° for 25 minutes, until cheese is nicely melted….
- Boil the noodles…. add tsp. olive oil to water mix…. put the noodles in a dish…. add sauce and mix….
- Look at my garlic bread recipe for a side! (see recipe)
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Pour this mixture onto a plate or shallow bowl. Simple Chicken Parmesan is the perfect dish to lure kids into the kitchen - what kid doesn't like chicken tenders and spaghetti? And this dish is loaded with mini cooking lessons. With one simple recipe, kids learn how to boil pasta, mince garlic, grate cheese, make tomato sauce, and pound, bread and saute cutlets. Bonus: This recipe makes twice the sauce needed, so freeze half for another meal.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken parmesan with spaghetti and garlic bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!