Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy loaded potato soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Loaded Potato Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Easy Loaded Potato Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
While the potatoes are cooking, melt the butter in a large pot over medium-high heat. When done, the tip of a paring knife should go through the potatoes easily. Slowly stir in the vegetable broth, adding it bit by bit and then stirring. Once incorporated add the milk, potatoes, kosher salt, and Old Bay.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy loaded potato soup using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Loaded Potato Soup:
- Make ready 1 packages Frozen Oreida Cut Russet Potatoes
- Prepare 4 cup Milk
- Make ready 1/4 cup Flour
- Take 1/2 stick Butter
- Make ready 5 slice Bacon
- Make ready 8 oz Sour Cream
- Take 1/4 cup Green Onions
- Take 1/2 cup Shredded Cheese
- Prepare 1 Salt & Pepper
The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Thick, creamy loaded potato soup topped with all the fixings! This quick and easy one-pot recipe is a cold weather staple! It's a classic just like our chicken noodle soup, minestrone soup and tortilla soup.
Steps to make Easy Loaded Potato Soup:
- Measure, chop and set aside your ingredients
- In a skillet cook the bacon and place on paper towel saving the bacon grease
- In a med. sized stock pot or sauce pan, pour in bacon grease and butter heating to medium
- Whisk in the flour to brown, cooking the flour for about 1.5 mintues
- You should now have a nice base/roux to start slowly adding your milk into
- Slowly add in your milk as the base thickens cooking for about 2 minutes, then add your potatoes and green onions and bring mixture to boil
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 15 minutes stirring constantly to prevent sticking
- Once the potatoes have become tender, add the sour cream, shredded cheese, salt & pepper and continue to let the pot simmer until the desired thickness of your soup is reached. You can add more milk to lighten the consistency
- Add a few pieces of crumbled bacon to the soup just before serving
- Once the bowls are filled, garnish with additional bacon crumbles, green onions and shredded cheese. ENJOY!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
This quick and easy one-pot recipe is a cold weather staple! It's a classic just like our chicken noodle soup, minestrone soup and tortilla soup. With all the flavor of a loaded baked potato, this recipe has cheese, sour cream bacon and more to make it a family favorite. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate; set aside.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy loaded potato soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!