Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, homemade hamburger helper. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Hamburger Helper is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Homemade Hamburger Helper is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Köstlichen Burger mit Rinderhack, Blauschimmelkäse & karamellisierter Birne selber machen. Fleisch-Rezepte bei EDEKA: Leckere herzhafte Gerichte mit Hühnchen, Lamm, Schwein & Co. Instead of homemade Hamburger Helper with cream cheese, Greek yogurt is my wholesome way of thickening the sauce and creating a creamy texture. Forget homemade Hamburger Helper with Velveeta.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have homemade hamburger helper using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Hamburger Helper:
- Make ready 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- Get 1/2 bottle or 8oz Ragu double cheddar sauce
- Get 1 jar milk and water, half milk and half water, use the ragu jar,plus a little more if needed
- Get 2 beef bullion cubes
- Prepare 1/2 lb macaroni or noodles, uncooked
- Get 1/4 cup sour cream
- Prepare 2 cups shredded American cheese, I go to the deli at the grocery store and ask if the have an end piece and if not I buy an unsliced chunk and shred as needed
- Get Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders
Beef, pasta and a savory sauce all simmered together on the stove. Add some cheese and you get a delicious dinner! Cook Beef: In a large sauté pan with a lid, brown the ground beef over medium high heat. This is probably one of my kid's favorite meals.
Steps to make Homemade Hamburger Helper:
- Brown and drain ground beef. Season. Add ragu and milk and water, bullion cubes, and noodles or macaroni. Simmer on med low covered until macaroni is tender. Stir occasionally and add more liquid if necessary. Add sour cream and cheese and melt in. Season more if needed.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Cook Beef: In a large sauté pan with a lid, brown the ground beef over medium high heat. This is probably one of my kid's favorite meals. I mean they could eat this for breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner. This homemade hamburger helper is so much better than what we grew up with as kids. And the whole family will gobble it up!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food homemade hamburger helper recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!