Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chimichanga beef. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chimichanga Beef is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chimichanga Beef is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Stir in the salsa with the sweet corn. Divide the refried beans between the tortillas and spread down the centre. Top with the beef mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chimichanga beef using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chimichanga Beef:
- Make ready 1 Vegetable oil for cooking
- Prepare 1 kg Chuck steak, 2cm cubed
- Get 1 large brown onion, chopped
- Make ready 2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Make ready 1 tbsp Paprika
- Get 1 tsp Ground cumin
- Take 1 stick Cinnamon
- Make ready 1 Hot red chilli, finely chopped
- Take 2 1/2 cup Beef stock
- Make ready 1 can (400g) red kidney beans, washed and drained
- Make ready 1 Flour tortillas to serve
- Prepare 1 Sour cream to serve
- Take 1 (SALAD)
- Get 250 grams cherry tomatoes (or 3 medium Roma tomatoes large dice)
- Get 2 Stems spring onion, sliced
- Get 1 small green capsicum, large dice
- Take 1 Avocado, diced
- Take 1 tbsp Fresh lime juice
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Ground cumin seed
- Prepare 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Prepare 1 Chopped mint and basil
- Make ready 1 tbsp Minced garlic
Spoon shredded beef filling down center of each tortilla. Fold ends over filling, then fold sides to center to make a packet. It was a dark and stormy night, when suddenly a burrito lost its balance and fell into the depths of a glistening pool that was, in fact, a deep-fryer… Wait, what? Countless famous dishes come with about a dozen different versions of.
Steps to make Chimichanga Beef:
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large heavy-based flameproof casserole dish over medium-high heat.
- Cook one-third of the beef for 3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining beef, in 2 more batches.
- Heat the remaining oil in the dish over medium-low heat. Cook the onion, garlic, paprika and cumin, stirring often, for 4 minutes or until soft.
- Add the beef, beans, cinnamon and chilli, if desired, to the onion mixture. Add enough of the stock to cover. Transfer to the oven and bake for 3 hours.
- Really tasty. Spoon some meat onto a burrito, some salad and a smear of sour cream.. Wrap it up and chow down. Meat is so tender and the salad works well with the flavours. Enjoy!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
It was a dark and stormy night, when suddenly a burrito lost its balance and fell into the depths of a glistening pool that was, in fact, a deep-fryer… Wait, what? Countless famous dishes come with about a dozen different versions of. Mexican beef chimichangas A chimichanga is a Mexican food popular in the Southwestern U. S. cuisine, Tex-Mex cuisine, and the Mexican states of Sinaloa and Sonora. The dish is prepared by filling a flour tortilla with various ingredients, but the most common are rice, beans, cheese, machaca , carne adobada , and shredded chicken.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chimichanga beef recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!