Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, very easy soup pasta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Very Easy Soup Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Very Easy Soup Pasta is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Find the World's Best Value on Your Favorite Vitamins, Supplements & Much More. Heat the water, milk, and consommé in a pot, then bring to a boil. Cook it following the instructions on the package. At the same time, add the ham (or bacon), cabbage, and carrot.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have very easy soup pasta using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Very Easy Soup Pasta:
- Prepare 80 grams Pasta
- Take 450 ml Water
- Take 50 ml Milk
- Make ready 1 Consommé soup stock cube
- Prepare 1 slice Easily-melting cheese
- Prepare 2 slice Ham or bacon
- Take 1 dash Salt and pepper (I recommend black pepper ）
- Take 1 leaf Cabbage
- Take 1 Carrot
- Get 1 dash Aonori
Nutritious, filling and a satisfying bowl of this soup is very simple and easy to prepare. If you are running out of easy lunch or dinner ideas then make this super easy pasta soup with vegetables. Soup pasta consists of pasta shapes that range in size from small to very tiny. The larger of the soup pastas are used in thicker based soups and the tiny and smaller pasta shapes are used in light or broth based soups.
Steps to make Very Easy Soup Pasta:
- Heat the water, milk, and consommé in a pot, then bring to a boil.
- Add the pasta!! Cook it following the instructions on the package. At the same time, add the ham (or bacon), cabbage, and carrot.
- Check the doneness of the pasta, and if it's ready, add the easy-melting cheese.
- It depends on the saltiness of the easy-melting cheese, but please adjust the flavour with salt and pepper if you like. Serve on a plate, sprinkle with aonori, and done.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Soup pasta consists of pasta shapes that range in size from small to very tiny. The larger of the soup pastas are used in thicker based soups and the tiny and smaller pasta shapes are used in light or broth based soups. Some of the soup pastas are also used in some pasta salads. We love these little conch-shaped pasta shells because delicious soup liquid clings to the shells like. Orzo pasta is a favorite for people making soup, and it's easy to see why.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food very easy soup pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!