Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken, broccoli, and hashbrown casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
The Original Ceramic Pan - Healthy, Affordable & Easy to Clean Cookware. We've Got Everything You Need To Get Cracking In The Kitchen, With Great Results Directions. Spread the remaining cheese over the top the last few minutes of bake time. Pour the soup mixture over the.
Chicken, broccoli, and hashbrown casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chicken, broccoli, and hashbrown casserole is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken, broccoli, and hashbrown casserole using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken, broccoli, and hashbrown casserole:
- Prepare 2-3 large chicken breast
- Get 1 frozen bag of broccoli and cheese
- Make ready 1 lb bag of frozen shredded hashbrowns
- Prepare 2 cans cream of mushroom (or chicken, or whatever you like)
- Get 1 whole chopped onion
- Get 3 cloves garlic
- Make ready 1/2 container french onion sour cream dip
- Prepare 1 lb pag of shredded chedder cheese
- Make ready to taste sesason
My kid's like to dip the broccoli in the yummy casserole sauce. This recipe is creamy and full of flavor. Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken, broccoli, and hashbrown casserole.
Instructions to make Chicken, broccoli, and hashbrown casserole:
- Pre heat oven to 450°
- Cut up chicken, small bite size pieces. Chop onion and garlic. Cook all together with a heap of butter. Once chicken is cooked all the way season and add a scoop of French onion dip. Put in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, leaving out about half the bag of cheese. (Add a little bread crumb if you like)
- Sprinkle top with cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for roughly 45 min, watching and checking for nice brownish color.
- Serve and enjoy! 😀
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken, broccoli, and hashbrown casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. Season Chicken with salt and pepper.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken, broccoli, and hashbrown casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!