Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy chorizo & beans. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Chorizo & Beans is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Easy Chorizo & Beans is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Unlike the dried and cured Spanish version, Mexican chorizo is sold fresh and typically flavored with the very foundation of Mexican cuisine…dried chili peppers. Luckily there is tremendous leeway on the type of chili peppers you can use. In other words, it's hard to go wrong when you combine reconstituted chili peppers and sausage so I highly recommend just going. Chorizo is a heavily spiced sausage commonly used in Mexican dishes.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook easy chorizo & beans using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chorizo & Beans:
- Take 150 grams spicy Spanish chorizo, chopped
- Take 1 can cannelloni beans, including liquid
- Prepare 1 medium onion, chopped
- Make ready 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Take onion salt
- Take cracked black pepper
- Prepare 3 small potatoes, peeled and chopped
- Get 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Prepare 100 grams bacon, chopped
- Take 2 cup chicken stock, hot
Favorites includes Homemade Mexican Chorizo, Chorizo and Eggs, Breakfast Tacos with Chorizo, Potatoes, and Eggs, and Mexican. Whether your recipe calls for smoky, cured Spanish chorizo or the savory, ready-to-cook Mexican version, this spiced pork sausage is sure to be the star ingredient in any dish! An easy to make paella using chorizo, chicken, and shrimp. This easy yet wonderful stew can be made any time of year.
Steps to make Easy Chorizo & Beans:
- Over a medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Add the chorizo and bacon and gently fry, stirring often for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the chorizo and bacon and set aside.
- Add the onion and garlic and continue to fry until the onion has softened, it'll take about 5-6 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and beans. Using the same can measure approximately 1/4 of the can with water and add to the pot. Bring to the boil on a medium to high heat.
- Reduce heat once it has started to boil to medium to low and add in the stock. Stir occasionally. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add in the bacon and chorizo and seasoning and continue to simmer for a further 10-15 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked.
- Let it rest for 5-10 minutes and serve.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
An easy to make paella using chorizo, chicken, and shrimp. This easy yet wonderful stew can be made any time of year. The meat can be omitted without compromising the dish. Serve hot with a great bread and a nice spinach salad. With clean hands or a fork, roughly crumble the tofu in a medium mixing bowl.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy chorizo & beans recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!