Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken fajitas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Fajitas is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Fajitas is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Magazine subscription - choose a brand-new cookbook from Jamie Oliver, Mary Berry and Nadiya Hussain. Add fun to a kids' party and cut down on prep time with fajitas the little ones can build themselves. Add the chicken, paprika, chilli powder, cumin. Put a griddle pan on a high heat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken fajitas using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajitas:
- Make ready 1 large boneless chicken breast
- Make ready 2 Green Peppers
- Get 1 Red Pepper
- Make ready 1 Yellow Pepper
- Make ready 2 Large Onions
- Take 1 Tbs Mesquite Seasoning
- Make ready 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- Get 1/2 Tsp Salt
- Take 1/4 Tsp Pepper
- Get 1 Tbs Butter
- Get 4 (10 inch) Flour Tortilla wraps
Air fry your chicken fajitas for a quick and tasty south-of-the-border meal. Customize your fajitas with the toppings you love, such as: shredded cheese, sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo, cilantro, sliced tomatoes, or tomato salsa. Serve alone as a light lunch, or with Spanish rice and refried beans for a more. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, season the chicken generously and fry over a high heat until really golden.
Instructions to make Chicken Fajitas:
- Combine 1 Tbs of Olive Oil, 1 Tsp of Mesquite Seasoning, Salt, Pepper. Mix in Medium Ziplock bag. Set aside.
- Cut Chicken Breast in 1/2 inch strips. Add Chicken to Marinate. Place in Refrigerator for 1 Hour.
- Remove the Seeds from the Peppers then slice them Approximately into 1/4 inch Wedges.
- Slice the Onions into Large Wedges.
- Once Chicken has Marinated place in 10 inch Skillet fry on medium heat. Cook until you see no pink. Cut up Chicken then set aside.
- Add 1 Tsp of Olive Oil to 10 inch Skillet add Peppers and Onions. Dap 1 Tbs Butter on top the Pepper Onion Mix add some more Mesquite. Fry on Medium Heat Until the Peppers and Onions Start to Caramelize.
- Add Chicken to Pepper and Onion mix in Skillet.
- Remove from heat and plate. Enjoy!
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Serve alone as a light lunch, or with Spanish rice and refried beans for a more. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, season the chicken generously and fry over a high heat until really golden. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate. Add the lime juice and salt just before cooking. Mix the ketchup, balsamic vinegar, water, sugar, oregano and Tabasco (if using) together in a small bowl and set aside.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken fajitas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!