Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, beef & broccoli stuffing casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef & Broccoli Stuffing Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Beef & Broccoli Stuffing Casserole is something which I have loved my entire life.
Beef Brisket. closeup of medium-rare steak cut into slices and fanned out on a plate with a ramekin of herb sauce. Beef Short Loin. closeup of bite-sized pieces of steak next to white rice, with dipping sauce in the background. Beef is the culinary name for meat from cattle. In prehistoric times, humans hunted aurochs and later domesticated them.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef & broccoli stuffing casserole using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef & Broccoli Stuffing Casserole:
- Make ready 1 LB Seasoned Ground Beef
- Make ready 2 packages Frozen Broccoli
- Get 2 Eggs, Beaten
- Get 1 Onion, Chopped
- Get 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- Take 1 Can Cream of Soup
- Take 1 Box Stove Top Stuffing Mix
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Butter, Melted
- Get 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Your one-stop for all things beef. Heat the olive oil in large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the halved onions to the pot. Beef, flesh of mature cattle, as distinguished from veal, the flesh of calves.
Instructions to make Beef & Broccoli Stuffing Casserole:
- First off, choose whichever cream of soup and stuffing flavor you like best!
- Cook broccoli, brown meat with chopped onion, and grease a 9x13 glass casserole dish. I like Crisco.
- Mix soup, mayo, and beaten eggs in a bowl.
- Melt butter for easy pouring.
- Place broccoli in bottom of dish. Cover with beef. Cover with soup mix. Cover with stuffing. Drizzle butter over stuffing. Top with cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake 10 more minutes to melt cheese. Cool and serve.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Add the halved onions to the pot. Beef, flesh of mature cattle, as distinguished from veal, the flesh of calves. The best beef is obtained from early maturing, special beef breeds. High-quality beef has firm, velvety, fine-grained lean, bright red in color and well-marbled. The fat is smooth, creamy white, and well distributed.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food beef & broccoli stuffing casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!