Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pesto chicken soup instant pot ip. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pesto chicken soup instant pot ip is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pesto chicken soup instant pot ip is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Pesto chicken soup instant pot ip Aaron Anderson @aanderson Sioux Falls. On Kalyn's Kitchen there's a mega-popular recipe called Easy Baked Pesto Chicken, and that was the inspiration for this Chicken Pesto Soup. The soup started out as an experiment for a chicken soup that used cauliflower rice to keep it low in carbs, but when I added a generous amount of my favorite purchased basil pesto it really perked up the flavor. I've been on a major soup kick lately.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pesto chicken soup instant pot ip using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pesto chicken soup instant pot ip:
- Take 2 TBLS olive oil
- Make ready 1 med white onion chopped
- Make ready 2 TBLS minced garlic
- Prepare 3 med-large carrots chopped
- Get 3 celery stalks with leaves chopped
- Prepare 1 pound chicken breast cut into bite sized pieces
- Take 4 cups chicken broth
- Prepare 3/4 cup my pesto found here: (see recipe)
- Prepare I TSP kosher salt
- Make ready Fresh chopped basil
Secure the lid and turn valve to sealing. Salt and pepper each side of the chicken thighs and place them in the Instant Pot. Add broth, pesto, and garlic and seal the lid. Remove chicken thighs and add zucchini spirals to broth in the Instant Pot.
Instructions to make Pesto chicken soup instant pot ip:
- Turn on instant pot to saute high/more setting.
- When pot says hot add in olive oil and onion. Cook stirring occasionally for 3 minutes.
- Add in garlic, carrots, celery and cook for 3 more minutes, again stirring occasionally.
- Add in chicken and cook till the chicken turns white, again stirring occasionally.
- Add in chicken broth and scrape the bottom of the pot remove any stuck on bits.
- Stir in pesto and salt.
- Seal instant pot and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes with a 5 minute natural release.
- Release rest of the pressure. Remove lid. (Careful of the steam).
- Ladle into bowls top with the fresh basil.
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Add broth, pesto, and garlic and seal the lid. Remove chicken thighs and add zucchini spirals to broth in the Instant Pot. Shred chicken and return to pot. Instant Pot pesto chicken noodle soup is the perfect cold fighter. It brings together a spinach, arugula, basil, and garlic pesto with a classic no fuss chicken noodle soup in under an hour.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pesto chicken soup instant pot ip recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!