Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, easy cheesy potato skins:. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
easy cheesy potato skins: is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. easy cheesy potato skins: is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Combine oil, Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic power, paprika, and pepper in a bowl. Brush over both sides of the potato skins. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Let stand until cool enough to handle.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy cheesy potato skins: using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make easy cheesy potato skins::
- Take 8 slices bacon, cut into 1|2 inches pieces
- Take 4 large bake potatoes (about 2 Ibs)
- Get 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 |2 tsp. salt
- Get 1 |4 tsp. garlic powder
- Prepare 1 |4 tsp paprika
- Get 1 Tablespoon grated parmensan cheese
- Get 1 |8 tsp. pepper
- Take Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Make ready 2 Cups shredded chedder cheese ( 8 oz )
- Get 1 |2 C. sour cream
- Prepare 2 large green onions , sliced (1|3 C.)
Serve hot with one or several dipping sauces. Slice the potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out potato flesh into a bowl. Be sure to leave some potato still attached to the skin. Continue process until all potatoes are halved & scooped.
Steps to make easy cheesy potato skins::
- Pierce potatoes and microwave paper towel for 12 to 14 mins. Turning once , until tender. Cover let stand 5 mins when potatoes have cooled , cut lengthwise in halves ; carefully scoop out pulp, leaving 1|4 - inch shells, save potatoe pulp for another use . mix oil ,salt, garlic powder, paprika, cheese and pepper. Brush mixture over skins side up, in. Baking dish,Bake 8mins. Turn potato skins over and fill with cheese and bacon, bake for 7 to 8 mins or until cheese is melted.Top with sour cream and green onions
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Be sure to leave some potato still attached to the skin. Continue process until all potatoes are halved & scooped. Line a baking sheet with parchment and place potato skins onto parchment, cut side down. Melt one stick of the butter. Potato skins are delicious and easy to make.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy cheesy potato skins: recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!