Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, meatball soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Meatball soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Meatball soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add macaroni and cook until pasta is done. Place a soup pot over medium high heat. Add the olive oil and heat.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have meatball soup using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Meatball soup:
- Get Meatballs
- Prepare 1/2 lb ground beef 80/20
- Get 1/4 quick cooking oats
- Get 1 egg
- Make ready Salt & pepper
- Make ready Soup
- Get 3 mini sweet bell peppers, finely diced
- Get 1/2 sweet onion, finely diced
- Take 2 cloves garlic, finely diced
- Get 1 cup med. diced carrots
- Get 2 stalks diced celery
- Prepare 1 large med. diced russet potato
- Make ready 1/2 cup spinach
- Make ready 5 cups beef broth/stock
- Get Salt & pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Take 1 tsp Italian seasoning
Set the pot to simmer with these recipes for meatball soup, including turkey meatball soup, spaghetti and meatball soup, Swedish meatball soup and more. In a large heavy stockpot heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onion, carrots, celery and green beans. Add parsley, oregano, basil, garlic powder and onion powder.
Steps to make Meatball soup:
- Mix meatballs, form small walnut sized balls. Bake 375° for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile. Saute onions and peppers. When fragrant and starting to caramelize, add garlic. Saute til garlic softens.
- Add carrots, celery, potatoes, meatballs, spices and stock.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 20 minutes. Til carrots and potatoes are cooked through. Add spinach at the very end.
- Serve with crusty bread
- Ready to serve and ENJOY!
Add the chopped onion, carrots, celery and green beans. Add parsley, oregano, basil, garlic powder and onion powder. Stir water, tomatoes, beef broth, and Italian seasoning together in a large pot; bring to a boil. Add meatballs, Italian-blend vegetables, and pasta to the pot. Meatball Soup is a hearty and satisfying soup that is both easy and delicious!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food meatball soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!